Thursday, July 28, 2016

Link to Article: How to start a poem? 5 easy steps.

"I would define, in brief, the poetry of words as the rhythmical creation of Beauty"

Edgar Allen Poe

This summer I interned with a blog that is a dedicated resource for writers like myself. I was able to contribute one article that can be helpful for anyone hoping to write poetry.

"Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words."

Robert Frost

Here is the link to the article if you'd like some tips on how you can start writing poetry now, or even improve your own writing if you've been working at it for awhile. Poetry is for everyone, and I guarantee that if you take the time to learn and practice, it will only benefit you in the end. 


"Poetry is the one place where people can speak their original human mind. It is the outlet for people to say in public what is only known in private."

Allen Ginsberg

No comments:

Post a Comment