Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Past Plunders

Here's just a few pictures from some of my "past plunders." In other words, these are some of the crappy pictures I took when I didn't have a nice camera and went to nice places.

Santa Monica Pier, California: Went here with Hannah and our friend Jasmine (who also happens to be Mitchell's girlfriend and a fellow blogger: jasminemariematthews.blogspot.com. Ya welcome, Jazzpants.).
 
This little gem of a sunburst is from when I went to Maui, Hawaii with my family and my neighbors. Pretty sweet, eh?
This was taken from the Empire State Building in New York City. I went there with my choral group in high school. I just think it looks kinda pretty, wouldn't you say?
 
I have pictures from when I visited Barcelona, Spain and Paris, France my sophomore year in high school but, obviously, I haven't posted them yet. That trip, too, was with my choral group. (You're like, "What kind of high school choir were you in?!" And I'm like, "We were kind of good, I guess!" But really we just had a choir director with connections and a knockout resume.). Those pictures aren't exactly edited. Let me also reiterate that my camera was crappier than a port-o-potty and the pictures didn't turn out so great. The magic of photo-editing technology helps, however. But, alas, I'm too lazy to scroll through my thousands of pictures, to find one diamond in the rough and take the time to make it shine. At least too lazy as of right now. In due time, maybe.
This concludes my rant.
Ta ta for now, explorers!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment